*** NOTE: SERVICES and BUSINESS HOURS can change. Please verify PRICING and HOURS by phone, contact form, or through the business website. ***
PHYSICAL CHANGES (Starting at $55 & up)
- Physical changes are temporary alterations of your current hair structure. The texture transformation is the healthy natural hair care option for those seeking non-permanent results.
Shampoo with Scalp Manipulation (includes deep cleanse and moisture balance)
Condition (includes weightless hydration and natural proteins)
Blow Dry & Wet Styling (includes leave-in conditioner, wet styling agent, and ionic blow dryer or hooded dryer)
Ceramic Fusion Options:
- Silk Process
- Thermal Set
STEAM THERAPY (Starting at $20 & up)
- Steam therapy is a deep conditioning process for those with natural hair challenges such as color treated, dry, brittle, over processed hair and scalp ailments. Steam therapy is a 15-30 minute process that helps to achieve and maintain healthy natural hair.
Detoxifying Steam Therapy: Rids all impurities and product build-up.
Essential Oils Steam Therapy: Smoothes brittle fly-away hair.
Hydrating Steam Therapy: Replenishes the moisture content.
Strengthening Steam Therapy: Adds protein to mend bonds.
DESIGN LINES (Starting at $20 & up)
- Design lines are precision cuts that form and shape each signature style.
- Basic Cut
- Signature Cut
COLOR CHANGES (Starting at $45 & up)
- Color changes enhance natural hair by adding complimentary hues of various colors in temporary, semipermanent, or permanent transformations.
- Customized formulas utilizing demi-permanent conditioning color is applied all over enhancing the hair’s natural hues and vibrant undertones.
Custom Color Blends:
- Color Blends create balance, depth, and light by selecting hues and tones that are in perfect harmony. The multi-dimensional technique utilizes three or more colors in the permanent and demi-permanent categories.
- Clear Glaze coats the hair shaft and provides shine and demi-permanent color.
Highlights & Lowlights:
- Highlights & lowlights add dimension to the hair’s color. Both provide spot color throughout the hair. Highlights are normally two shades lighter than the rest of the hair. Lowlights are normally two shades darker than the rest of the hair.
SPECIALTY NATURAL HAIR CARE (Quoted Upon Consultation)
Textured natural hairstyles with healthy natural hair care maintenance.
- Comb Twists
- Two Strand Twists
- Lock Maintenance
MEN’S SERVICES (Starting at $20 & up)
- Hair Cut
- Scalp Treatment
BRIDAL & SPECIAL EVENT NATURAL HAIR DESIGN (Starting at $55 & up)